April 30, 2012

Monday, April 30, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

So today I went to school.



And thats about it.


Okay so I really have nothing to talk about...except that there is something wrong with my jawbone.
I can't seem to open my mouth unless I try very hard and then a joint pops in my mouth. Its very painful ok.
I think part of it has to do with my braces because there are these really harsh edges and

okay why am I talking about my braces

Anyways.

I must do my homework now.

OHMYGOSH

So I checked my WG grade and it went down by a point so it turns out both my averages from my recent quizzes were 40 and 48....

It's because I totally forgot to take one from both units and received a 0!!-.-

I really hope my mom doesn't check my grades soon.

Oh well, our project grade will go in soon and hopefully my grade will go up then.

BAI

I write about stuff no one cares about--aka my life