MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Thursday, December 26, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Okay, it's not even Christmas anymore. But WHO CARES




What I got:

From my brother:

~Urban Decay lipstick in Lovelight
~Gold aviators

From my friends:
-Turquoise scarf from The Gap
-Bookmark
-Pink fresh & clean body spray
-Ulta 4 piece nail polish set
-Bare Minerals makeup set (includes two eyeshadow pigments and a full size mascara)
-Blue beaded bangle

From my parents:
-Pair of 6 lb dumbbells
-Nars blush in Outlaw
-Urban Decay lipstick in Turn On
-Kate Spade cross body bag
-Kate Spade bangle
-Kate Spade Earrings

And the best part of all...what I'm using to type this entry right now...

A MACBOOK PRO!!!!!!



I was totally not expecting it. I honestly wasn't even expecting anything BIG this Christmas, since my mom basically told me I wasn't going to.

But yeah, that part was pretty awesome.

ANYWAYS, time to take a shower. Peace out, guys.

I write about stuff no one cares about--aka my life