3.4.16

Friday, March 04, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

when you're supposed to be doing econ reading but instead you blog and listen to twenty one pilots >>

helloo everyone

oh my god i hate autocorrect seriously just let me type the way I want to k

also I want to update but blogger is not letting me upload pics so pls don't blame me

it is currently friday night at 11:15 pm and instead of going out and drinking I am being good and staying in

I guess I could be even better if I was actually studying but you know what this is good enough for now

OH MY GOD I literally cannot. BLOGGER why WONT YOU LET ME SHARE MY LIFE

ugh okay fine whatever

OH SHIT i just remembered I have another update I have to post before this FML

I don't feel like posting that one rn though...its too peppy for my current mood

okay well anyways small update:

I'll just talk about my day today since I'm too tired (lazy)

Today I had to wake up at death o'clock (9:10 am) to study for my quiz in chinese at 10

So I looked super ratchet but thank god for hats right??? I still had leftover cake in my hair from Amanda's surprise party last night---which I should blog about but I'll save it for next time

Came back to my room, cleaned up (its messy again) and ate udon

showered

tada


dress: Zara (i got it for like $15 omg steal)
shoes: f21 (Ik you can't see them but they're brown strappy sandals ok)
necklace: (u can't see this either) tiffany

I need to stop blogging so late bc then I'm just not in the mood and my writing quality sucks even more than it usually does but then people think I actually write like shit

which I do but like...its usually less shitty ok

chilled at mccombs for a bit and worked on mock case, then walked all the way to don with genny and anna BUT IT WAS CLOSED (thanks jeff)

so we got halal bros instead

then I had to leave early since I wanted to go see the UTUO perform Fantasia!!! I lyfted there by myself and felt super grown up ok


:-)


its been a while
also its weird being on the other side

ok and then i came back to my room and god knows what I did until now

IM SORRY THIS IS A SHITTY POST

a good one will be coming soon (maybe)

mock case tomorrow! night everyone

I write about stuff no one cares about--aka my life