First day of school tomorrow?!

Monday, January 16, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-


ohmygosh
first day of school tomorrow!!
well, not really.
but
new semester, new classes pretty much = first day of school!!

What i'll be wearing:
(btw, i just took these pictures from..websites. lol)


Shirt: I'm wearing this pretty loose blouse from abercrombie and fitch. The picture looks pretty similar to my shirt, but the middle flowery stuff isnt as..out there.

Necklace: A small dainty necklace. The picture does not actually look anything like mine at all lol. Mine has crystals on one side, and on the other side it's striped...hard to explain.

Then I'm just wearing plain dark wash skinny pac sun jeans.

Shoes...I'm still not sure. like everytime i think of all the shoes I have, I just forget everything-.-
OH YEAH

Actually, these aren't even similar to mine, LOL. Mine are brown leather on the outside. Their like..combat boots? but cowboy style?

So thats what I'll be wearing tomorrow!!
actually, I haven't even prepared any of my school stuff yet,LOL.
wish me luck!!

I write about stuff no one cares about--aka my life