Not an update

Sunday, October 12, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I doubt anyone actually reads this so I suppose it doesn't really matter.
I've just mainly been working on college essays and homework. Sounds like a ton of fun, huh?

I was just thinking about how awkward and embarrassing it would be if someone I actually know in real life reads my blog. Not that theres anything I can really...do. I mean, its online, so anyone can read it. If I really didn't want anyone to find it, I wouldn't have started posting pictures or using my name in association with my posts.

I just really hope that if anyone does read my blog that they would tell me. Or at least not lie about it if I have suspicions about them reading it...

Wow I really hope no one I know reads my blog.

Song currently listening to: Anna Sun by Walk the Moon

Anyways, we had a four day weekend!! Which would've been super fantastic if it wasn't for the fact that I forced myself to sit my ass down and do my college apps.

And I am still nowhere close to being done...

And I am only making myself finish 4 this weekend!! And I am still not done with 1!!!

To be fair, I get bored writing the same essay for hours at a time so I like working on multiple essays at the same time. So I've started everything, but I haven't finished anything yet. Which is very unlike me.

I WILL finish one of my essays tonight though. For sure. I think.

Soooooo recap on my weekend:

Friday:

~Strapped myself down and only got most of 1 essay done.
~Went to the mall with Ubin and visited Natalie at work.
Friday was actuallyyyy pretty fun. I broke my 5 mile driving range virginity so I can actually drive places now. We got free ice cream and talked to Natalie for about an hour and then we shopped around. I got this really pretty plum scarf and a striped maxi dress and oh my god I sound so boring who cares

Saturday:
~hw and college apps

Sunday (today):
~college apps

AND I STILL HAVENT REALLY GOTTEN MUCH DONE WHY AM I WRITING THIS POST WHEN IM SUPPOSED TO BE WRITING MY ESSAY

Hopefully tomorrow will be fun though! I'll give another update soon. Hopefully.

And it will be much more interesting than this one, I promise.

THANKS FOR READING WHOEVER YOU ARE


I write about stuff no one cares about--aka my life