sunday shit & updates

Sunday, January 24, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

let me preface this by saying I fucking love music

like

idk why does music just feel so good? it can instantly change my mood and idk

IDK

that is literally my mood this Sunday afternoon. I don't know anything about anything and I don't even know if I want to know.

why the fuck does everything suck rn

WHY

I'm supposed to be reading my advertising textbook rn but I don't want to and I also have to do chinese hw because i fucking suck at it and i got a 72 on my first hw for some goddamn reason and I still have to confirm my acceptance to chicago CFT and shanghai but I just have no motivation to do anything

and also i hate fuckbois?????

but I still keep them in my life???

but its like

ARE YOU REALLY A FUCKBOI

oh what tf I can't deal with this

im an idiot and mads knows this but she's just too nice to tell me

i don't know

you know what I'm just being a lazy and annoying shit rn so I need to stop and appreciate what I do have

ARGHEgfhfGFHHGHG

TIANA GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER

updates:

no we fucking do not

emo's with kaylee!

my face looks weird but ya what a delight!!

Mount Bonnell social!

1

2

3

no 4 pics but we screamed thanks jeffrey

4/4

genny :)

omega's
 teehee that was fun


can you obviously not see that this is the 360 bridge
we went around midnight so yeah hella dark but it was pretty seeing the stars and the moon and sitting on the ledge of the rock was like some john green novel idk

i wish that i could be like the cool kids 

date skate pt II



okay thats my update, time to go kill this advertising book

I write about stuff no one cares about--aka my life