Winter Break 2015

Monday, January 18, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

HOLLA

hello hello hello

I AM BACK AT SCHOOL YASSSSSS

If you can't tell I'm so so so excited and happy to be back. Not to crap on my family or anything I did over the break, but I just love being here and :')

So let's run through what I did during my first winter break of college!! LES GETTIT LESGO

Sooooo

god what did I even do over break?

listening to taylor swift while writing this post so v happy

December 12th, 2015

The night before, I went to dinner and trail of lights w/ Genny...and some other stuff

So the day after GOTTA REFRESH WITH A SHEET MASK

i deleted the pic cos i looked back and its rlly ugly

 Okay then my parents came and picked me up and we drove back HOME~~


gotta rep UT errwhere I go

I actually remember this morning because I forced myself to get up before 12 so I could get donuts

I've been using the Skinfood black sugar honey mask and I really really really enjoy it. Would def recommend using this to exfoliate and get all the shit out of your pores :)

eating crap picture #1

target run!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER



Boba & chasu w/ parents YASSS

I had dinner with Natalie at Parma! It was so nice being able to catch up with her and talk about our college lives :) took a selfie at the end of the night but tbh...

we look much cuter freshman year of HS LOL (sad)

or maybe it was just a bad picture. 

I look high af in this picture but I was sick at the beginning of the break and all that got me through was cough medicine so ya this is dedicated to that

Mellow Mushroom REUNION w/ thai dye pizza what else


tradition

reunited :-)  ERGH i am sorry for vertical pic ok

many late night drives bc i had nothing else to do 


w/ this boo


ERGH why is this sideways 

spontaneous dinner with Tyler!! La Madeleine

nerd

At the beginning of the break, I was honestly feeling kinda sad and depressed to be back at home bc it was like...oh...im here...and...I have nothing to do.

So when I was like hey Tyler let's go to Vitruvian park since I've never been, he was like AIGHT FAM

okay he didn't say that but you know 

And honestly I can say this night made me really happy to be back. It made me realize that...being home isn't so bad after all :')




THANKS TYLER :))

caught (i rlly like this candid ok)

decked out for christmas :)

MERRY CHRISTMASSSS MY BEAUTIFUL

made my parents a UT blanket for Christmas

Ramen Hakata :)

learned that I should always get ramen at Ramen Hakata 

KUNG FUUU 


hahaha this was a fun day. We all went over to Liz's to make gingerbread houses and we were like ITS GONNA LOOK SO GOOD ITS GONNA LOOK EVEN BETTER THAN THIS:


and then reality it turned out like this:

l o l

w/ mads :)

mom

:')

anime af

presenting...OUR BEAUTIFUL HOUSES

came home and made chocolate chip bread pudding for dad :)

cody

December 23rd, 2015
starbucks for the flight to san jose :)

omg when I get off the flight, there was a man dressed up as Santa Clause and I asked him to take a selfie with me and then he gave me a green bracelet wtf :')

airport ootd (u will see that i literally wear this outfit 90% of the time here)

TESSIE WE R REUNITED

double trouble

my baby

brother's gf took us out to get nails done again. was originally going for black to match my heart but then I was like nah its the holidays lets get into the christmas spirit


ootd ft my baby
NOT THE SHOES OK

aunttt

gross

ew

christmas feast :) lamb chops, lobster, fresh veggies...etc

CHRISTMAS. tree had no star so I drew in my own.

Christmas cake :)

got my brother and michelle UT gear. GOTTA REP UT OK


"never let me go"

OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS WOOOOOO



a couple fam christmas photos
lol@ dad

what is my dad's hand doing

the whole crew

grandpa

LOVE ME


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MYSELF

idk why but i like this pic even though my face looks like the alien on my hat


Sprinkles :)

December 28th, 2015
on the way to Tahoe to go skiing!


2 beds to myself c:

randomly found a selfie from senior year

yeeeee Reno

only took one pic of our dinner but it was gud

goin up to the top 

WE R HERE


THAT VIEW THOOOOO

sorry I'm being obnoxious 

I just can't get over it--the feeling of skiing down super fast while getting closer and closer to the lake IDK I KNOW IT SOUNDS CHEESY BUT it's just one of those moments in life where you really just pause and appreciate everything

oh my god I really hope you guys can see this video bc it cracked me up

hallo its cold

froze my hands off for this selfie

w the bro

YEEEE HOOKEMMMMMMMMM

squad (not rlly)

ugh.


risked my phone's life for this selfie on the ski lift

another

he is ok sometimes


ooooh Original Mel's for dinner after skiing 

okay and then we went home in time for New years!!

December 31, 2015


ate at a very sketchy titled place for new years but it was actually v good!!!



he looks scared but he loves me ok

babe

guess who I spent New year's with...

MYSELF

thats ok i'll just take more selfies

resting after a "run" aka him pulling me


Fam hot pot!!

perv

dat natural glow 

jk my face is just greasy af

basic ootd:

hat: Brand melville
Hoodie: H&m (ty austin)
Leather jacket: "borrowed" from aunt's closet hehe
leggings: ?
Shoes: clarks
Bag: Mulberry

hi

cake everyday

O YIS

i swear i gained my freshman 15 in these 5 weeks

stocking up on lashes



omg i l o v e salmon i luv u mom

excited af over more cake

HAHA

ew tiana wtf r u doing

candid teehee

psycho donuts for psycho ppl like me

and tbh i only ate 1 and gave the rest to my brother LOL

pony selfie this is new

o u know just takin the beemer out

samgaetang with the dad

i luv fried chicken 

artsy?? nah

HAIR CUT. as mentioned in the last post i hate it.

pls hair god

not bad??? 

nah still pretty bad

Last family dinner before heading home

ooh

AHH

dessert MY FAV PART omg tiramisu pls

showing off my proud and joy

i actually had 2 :x

o u know just eatin my tiramisu

"where is my hair"

LOL zhao rei had this automatic filtering app and it made pi's lips super pink too HAHA

can't help it

last pic with the uncle c:

can't sleep I'm so fucked for school

rip off quesadillas at the airport

WE MADE IT thank you god thank you pilot thank you plane for holding us together


I MADE A PILLOW (see I'm not completely useless)

found grad pics

still not over the hair

took liz to the best burger place on earth

woo

LOL OKAY

before you say anything about my gorgeous new shoes

I WAS VERY SWAYED INTO GETTING THEM OK

bc liz was getting them too and the sales girl was like its gonna match everything (biggest lie)

but yeah bought em brought em to college and haven't worn them yet

they are officially my swag shoes

haul!!
victoria's secret bombshell bra originally like $62 got for $18 what a fucking steal
VS spandex $9
VS thong $3
MAC lip liner in Soar $17
beautiful Adidas shoes: originally $90 got for $50

sole mates

sista

canvas pic of my parents and I at my senior recital c:

I made breakfast for myself!! for once in my life!!
Waffle with strawberry jam, (burnt) scrambled eggs, SAUSAGE, avocado

lashes af
my skin v bad tho

again

@me


hallo

last meal before heading back! my guilty pleasure: cheesecake factory LOL it's not even like super good but this pasta is my fav

spending my last night with them :( -sup bc she is in India

I s2g it took us 30 minutes taking selfies to find the perfect one to post on my snap story

mads again

:)

i love u all so much

egg yolk

do I really have to start school again

last meal with parents before they go back! 

my favvvvv

OOH i just remember I have leftovers

will be eating that for lunch tomorrow

IM BACK

hot cocoa with Kaylee :) REUNITED

hehe

home again

LOL I bought this Jcrew coat for my mom. Originally like $300 and $60 new!!!!! CANNOT PASS UP OK

Chi'lantros :)

LOL ty zack for my very first shot glass 

and also the book but i can't put that on here

i mean i guess i can but anyways 

bucket list: go to the museum of sex in NY


TODAY: January 18th, 2016
Sushi Niichi  with genny! Shit I forgot what my roll was called but it was hella good

I believe it had "honey" or "blue" in the name SORRY


dark pic sorry but got Bangers tonight!! 

I love sausage in case you haven't noticed

OK that concludes my winter break!! I hope you enjoyed creeping through my photos with me.

It is currently 11:50 pm and I am sitting in my dorm and I have class tomorrow! Exciting shit yo

Wish me luck guys!! Let's cheers to a great semester full of laughing until we can't breathe, pulling all nighters, eating out when we can't afford to, A's, and making new friends.

:)

I write about stuff no one cares about--aka my life