First day of pt II of college

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

1/19/16

can't bother with a better title.

TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY OF MY LAST SEMESTER AS A FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE

lol k tiana stfu its not even a big deal

but it kinda is right?? like I feel like I've done so much the last semester, and there's only more to experience/learn this spring.

god damn i forgot to take an ootd pic.

Oh well, I wore VS leggings, my black chelsea boots, and this cream f21 sweater with lace on the bottom. I thought it made me look fat but Lila said I looked cute so u know

listening to taylor swift again IM SO HAPPY

I HAVE SO MUCH SHIT TO DO BUT IM STILL SO HAPPY

okay so

today I woke up around 9 am and got ready and kinda messed around I guess

I had yogurt

anyways

My first class was at 11 and it was Chinese 604 and I walked over with Brian

omg my class is so fun. I know a lot of people and theres only like 20 people total in my class so yeah

holy shit I have to brush up on my pin yin though. doing that after this post.

Afterwards, I had a 2 hour break so I stopped by the ABSA table and helped them table for a bit. I actually saw Jang cos he was visiting from harvard so that was pretty cool I guess.

Then I had lunch with jen and I got a spinach BLT wrap which was actually v good

theeen we went to SAC for a bit and then I sold some clothes to a girl and made $13 holla

I had Macro at 2, which was boring but Kaylee and Ryana are in my class so that's good

and then I met up with Jessica afterwards and we walked to Advertising together and met up with brian

omg I'm actually pretty excited for advertising. The professor is this really cool dude who cusses a lot and said "this class is pretty fucking easy" so ya know

afterwards I walked back to Jester and I got a strawberry smoothie and sat outside by myself for a bit because the weather was good and I checked my email and

guys

I got a fucking $4,000 scholarship for my internship abroad in Shanghai.

I honestly

like

I want to relive the feeling of opening that email over and over again.

I called my parents and told them and then I just sat there and kept rereading the email because it seemed too good to be true. It honestly made my day.

like I know anyone can get the internship and scholarship but...I just never thought I'd be able to idk

So....more adventures in Shanghai to come this summer :')

Afterwards, I had a Chinese placement exam so I went and took that and LOL failed the reading section but its okay

I finished around 6 and I was literally the last student to leave the classroom

Zack texted me and said he had something for me so I met up with him and I got the date skate t-shirt!! WHICH IS HELLA CUTE

afterwards I had to go to co-op so we just walked together and I sold my art history textbook for $50!! :)) and then I bought my macro textbook and access code for $140 :((((((

then after that (ok I'm sorry for my basic/bad transitions I just need to hurry and get this all down so I can go do other shit) we walked to tiffs treats and got cookies which was literally like the cherry on top of the cake like r u kidding me tiffs treats after such an awesome day??

then I came back and messed around again and submitted my Chicago CFT application

Now I'm going to:

-study pinyin
-enroll in Aplia for macro
-figure out clothing sales
-start reading for macro?
-GYM????

okay goodbye

i know I'm not going to have as awesome of a day for a while so U KNOW i gotta record it down while its fresh and smile about this later




update: MY SHOWER WAS HOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH TONIGHT TOO!!

I write about stuff no one cares about--aka my life