things that happened in 2015

Friday, January 01, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

-had a lonely christmas/new years with dad (end/beginning of 2014)
-spent my first ever Valentine's day not alone
-went to Ariana Grande concert w/ Ubin (floor seats!!)
-discovered ramen hakata is hella good
-hit and run for the first time but it was very minor ok
-hit elizabeth's mailbox with my car and let my parents think it was a hit and run
-got waitlisted from from dream school berkeley
-got waitlisted at second dream school NYU
-got rejected from uchicago & boston
-got accepted into smu, ut, ucla, and unc chapel hill
-spent months crying and debating over schools
-picked ut over smu bc of a boy (not really but actually true)
-received my first ever mum (actually in 2014 but whatevs)
-went to prom with justin
-celebrated 1 yr with justin
-went to Beautycon with Mads & Sup
-met Weylie!!!
-went to last orch banquet (with justin)--"fashion icon" award lol
-spring trip with orch to south padre
-got in fight at south padre & pathetically cried
-kinda sorta made up after fight
-turned 17 (asahi dinner)
-graduated high school!!!--zhao xin, rick, and zhao rei came (tony did not)
-senior recital for piano (v nervous & received lots of flowers)
-went on cruise with parents and kevin's family
-got very sick on cruise
-did not enjoy cruise
-drama with phone bill (resolved)
-came back and hung out with justin majority of summer
-watched 4th of July fireworks with justin
-got into baking
-went to mad's bday party
-went to california for 1 week and finally cut my hair (but no one noticed)
-moved to austin for school!!!
-lived in a dorm for the first time ever with lila
-got dumped
-became the saddest I've ever been in my life
-seriously contemplated suicide
-got better
-went to my first ever college party
-took my first shot
-extremely awkward smoothie "date"?? so fucking awkward never again
-schoolgirl for halloween
-very very VERY awkward forehead encounter on jester stairs
-jocks & schoolgirls
-joined absa and became corporate relations director
-absa camping
-made new friends
-went to a doctor alone for the first time in my life
-got a shot BY MYSELF (like a doctor's shot not a drink shot)
-houston CFT (visited KPMG & EY)
-went to a yuna concert
-made oreo bark with jen
-faceplanted in front of 100 absa people
-auctioned myself for charity
-signed my first lease
-got closer to my brother
-had lunch with my mentor Taehoon
-austin panic room with branch
-startup simulation
-fwb
-realized what a fuckboi is
-got played
-date skate w zack
-first ever absa eos and after party--did not do well at after party
-studied a lot
-ate at a food truck
-did my first wos
-learned how to mix drinks
-learned that i enjoy dancing but i suck at it
-learned that i hate clubs
-went to trail of lights
-university honors
-became obsessed with milk tea boba
-accepted into study abroad
-made gingerbread houses for the first time
-vitruvian park for the first time w tyler
-made my parents a blanket for christmas
-went to california for winter break (still currently here)
-went skiing in Tahoe with parents, bro, and gf
-drank with bro & gf
-spent new years with parents
-& so much more
-currently: eh

I honestly can't believe that 2015 is already over. so much has happened and even though a lot of shit happened, i learned that every experience you have (good or bad) is a learning experience regardless. 

currently procrastinating cleaning and waiting for fam hot pot



I hope you all had an awesome christmas and new years. here's to more memories :)

p.s. i keep updating this because i keep remembering things i did HAHA

I write about stuff no one cares about--aka my life